
Last Friday I had a sleepover at my friend Laura's house. We had lots of fun filming on Kalynn's camera at 5:00 in the morning about how we hated this movie "Bingo." (word of advise never watch it.) Well anyway tonight Amanda is having a sleepover and I am very excited, except for the fact everyone wanted to watch "Twilite" But my mom watched it last night and didn't like it. So if you are reading this Amanda, I am so sorry I have caused you pain. Just so you know I tried everything to try to get my mom to let me see it. No luck:( Now you may have noticed this picture, well that is my overweight Guinea Pig Chester. We got him on Labor day from a couple in our ward who were moving. so that is her story. notice I said her, well yes it is a girl, but the old owners didn't know that so they named her Chester and we can't just change a name that fits her perfect.




Coolie wollie
ReplyDelete