Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm Good

When I got to my sleepover last Friday, I had some pretty good fun. Well Amanda invited two other people besides me. One of the people my friend Laura couldn't come because of a funeral, and Alice (Melody) had a party hosted by her parents at her house, So I was at Amanda's House for 1 1/2 hours. We played on her PS2 and ate Bagels and cream cheese and yelled at Bella (Amanda's Bird) for biting my shirt. Then we went to the party I told you about at Alice's house (it was a cast party for our movie) Then we (meaning Alice, Amanda, and I) all went to Amanda's house and we had a scavenger hunt for the presents she got us on her vacation to the Virgin islands. then we changed into our swimsuits and went in her hot tub. We came in and watched ST6 (star wars 6) Well I fell asleep before it was over. We woke up at 8:30 and ate breakfast. We almost finished the movie than my mom came and I had to go. The rest of the day was OK. That night we had a YW broadcast. my mom and I were the first people in the Chapel (BAD MISTAKE) I got asked to say the opening prayer. IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE STAKE YW!!!!!!!!!!!! I will never make that mistake again. Just in case you didn't notice I have many different blogs on the side there the two that say Angela and Emma, well yes they are my sisters so they would like me to do a little advertising for them so if you will check them out that would make them happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment