Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm a Movie Star!!!

This year our ward is participating in the movie festival. We made a movie based on the movie series Borne Ultimate. (Just so you know I havent seen the movie.) Our movie is about a missionary who gets hit by a car and can't remember a thing so as he is walking the streets he sees all these good deeds people are doing and little by little his memory comes back. The plot or message of the story is through good examples you can rediscover yourself. And I your great blogger got the part of a snow shoveler who had to stand outside for 1 hour in the freezing cold while the director(a laurel) was throwing a fit about how she didn't think she would have enough time to edit the whole movie by the next Friday. I am excited to be able to see the entire film next week in front of the whole stake.

1 comment:

  1. We won Best picture (aka 1st) Yeah! And best props. We used an acctual Ambulance.

    ReplyDelete