Well my life so far is.................Boring so I don't really have anything to talk about so I'll make a list of my fr. things so you can get to know me better.
1. My fr. food?(that always comes first.) Well I am not sure because there are so many good foods in the world that there is no way I can choose.
2.Fr. color? Of course it has to be Purple.
3. Fr. Artist? Well I like Lady Ga Ga but I only know one of her songs so I would have to say......Taylor Swift.
4. Fr. place to vacation? ARIZONA!!!!
5. Best Friend? Well I don't have a best friend but I have lots of other friends like Alice,Amanda,Laura,Lydia,Annie,Bethany,and Emma.(not my sister.)
6. School you go to? I am Home Schooled so I guess it would be HOME!!!
Alright now in my comments please answer these questions for me to get to know you better.
Epic Ireland Vacation Day 12
6 years ago




1. Favorite food: hmm... pasta?
ReplyDelete2. Favorite color: blue
3. Favorite artist: definitely Taylor Swift
4. Favorite place to vacation: hard one... a cabin the woods i guess
5. Best friend: I have several: Annie, Becca (you!), Shannon, McKenna, Jensen, Katie, and Heidi
6. School I go to: Franklin East Elementary, soon to be Heritage Academy
COOL!!!!
ReplyDeleteHI BECCA!! I AM SO XITED TO READ UR BLOG!!!!
ReplyDelete1. FAVE FOOD: FETTUCINE ALFREDO
2. FAVE COLOR: PURPLE (IT IS MY COLOR!!! NOT URS!) JK
3. FAVE ARTIST: CARRIE UNDERWOOD OR TAYLOR SWIFT :)
4. FAVE VACATION SPOT: UTAH?
5. BEST FRIEND: WELL I HAVE A LIST OF LIKE 30 SO IF U REALLY WANT TO KNOW....CALL ME!! (U R ON THE LIST BECCA
6. SCHOOL: CMS!! (CENTENNIAL MIDDLE SCHOOL)
btw melody is alice :)
ReplyDelete