Tuesday, March 17, 2009

poll

Well you might have noticed the poll on the left hand side I put up on what you like about my blog. Well it looks like everyone thinks I'm funny. So thank you!!!!! If you hadn't noticed before 1 person voted for the cool music, well yes that was me I only had a limited amount of time to get the songs that I wanted on my MP3 player so I love all the music I have on here that I don't have on that. You might of noticed that one of the songs, namely the one I named my blog after has a bad word in it, I have an explanation for that. I found this song at a YW sleepover and my friends sister had a dance to it and I fell in love with it. A few weeks ago I was listening to the song and thought I heard a swear word, I ignored it because I thought it couldn't be, but I asked my friend who only has two fr. songs and those are Just Dance and 7 things so I asked her because she memorized it and she said that yes that is a swear word. I was so disapionted because I loved that song. So that is my story.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no one ever looks at my blog so Becca has a link to my blog so please look at it if you haven't and I know I'm not old enough.

    ReplyDelete