Yesterday was Emma's Birthday!! From our parents she got a scooter, and TONS of pop!!!! I am serious she got so much! Um I got her a necklace, lip gloss, and nail polish. Angela gave her a nail kit. This morning she was riding her scooter and came in crying. Well we all know what that might mean, yes it sounded like she might have broken her arm. Now she can bend it so it isn't exactly broken just bruised. If you haven't heard this before Emma has quite an accident pron life. She has broken her arm twice and her ankle once, so we take these things kind of seriously here. Anyway just thought I should share.
I have a blog!!! Check it out!
ReplyDeleteCool whats the address???
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh becca!!! hey girl long time no chat well i just remembnerd that i have a blog so you really need to come on it becuase latley i have been doing soem weriouls blogging and i really want people to comment on my stuff ok thanks
ReplyDeleteu kno u have not posted anything for almost a year...
ReplyDelete