Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tornado's




I just got in from sun tanning. Today started as a humid, cloudy, gross day. Toward 3:00pm the clouds cleared and the sun came out. So I changed into my swimsuit and started tanning. This morning I was very worried. My dad is a tornado craze. He really wants a tornado to hit here. I am not so excited myself, but we were watching the news last night, and the weather came on. My Daddy perked up and said, " Strong storms? Cool Tornado weather!!!" So I am super scared because I have learned that if it is humid out than most likely that night there will be a tornado. I have always (since the Hugo tornado) that we and our house are going to be destroyed. So if you don't see me ever again, then you will know i died either of freight of having a tornado or an actual tornado hit and we didn't survive. My mom a few months ago, got a set of DVDs for my dad, they were called "Storm Stories" you can guess, They are all about Tornado's. He got these DVDs in I think October, Ever since he has watched them over, and over, and over again. So I have basically memorized the whole set of episodes. Sad i know. well anyway that is how he knows everything about the weather. The pictures at the top are pictures of the Hugo Tornado.

2 comments:

  1. Scary! What is going on in Minnesota? How are you guys doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are doing good, What about you guys?

    ReplyDelete